A Yoga Workshop move from theory to practice. Yoga Workshops are specially designed yoga sessions, where learning objectives are achieved through creativity, lecture, discussion, observation practice, and feedback.
Timing and Hours of Workshop
At Anushasan Yogpeeth timing and hours of workshop can be customized as per the requirement of participants.
Our Themes for the Yoga Workshop:
At Anushasan Yogpeeth, We offer the following themes for the yoga workshop:
- A Fusion of traditional Hatha Yoga and Restorative Yoga, with focus on breath and body movements.
- Managing Negative Stress & culturing the Emotions.
- Asana Sequencing for Flexibility
- Hands on assists & allignment in foundational Yoga Postures
- Mind Sound Resonance
- Pranic Energization Technique.
- Yoga Nidra and Relaxation
Who should attend our Yoga Workshop
- Corporate looking for a short duration workshop to introduce Yoga in their company.
- Those who want to learn fundamentals of Yoga to start practicing on their own.
- Those who want to understand their postures better, so that they can correct it to get rid of body pains and increase quality of life.
- Basic understanding of Yoga
- Basics of body alignment and hands on adjustment.
- Details of every posture to eable you for self practice.
- Quality of life.
How To Book a Yoga Workshop
To apply and know the charges for a yoga workshop please mail to us (firstname.lastname@example.org or whatsapp 8861816932) with the following information:
- i) Please mention your location with landmark (for example if your location is Bangalore, please mention which part of Bangalore with landmark),
- ii) The approximate number of people joining the yoga workshop,
- iv) Please mention your preferred dates and timing for the yoga workshop.
Once we receive your query, we shall get back to you as early as possible.