Anybody willing to join our Yoga Teacher Training course should meet the below-mentioned criteria:
- The minimum age of students is 18 years. For those who are under 18, we seek written permission from their parents. If required, we will send an application form that parents have to fill out and return it to us.
- It is important for a student to be in the best of health (physical and mental) so they can follow the challenging course schedule.
- We do not allow pregnant women to join our Yoga TTC due to its physical intensity.
- There is no minimum experience needed to take up the Yoga Teacher Training course.
- The candidate should be ready to adapt to the yogic lifestyle.
Please note that the Yoga Teacher Training course is very intensive. It needs hard work, sincerity, desire, and dedication to understand, learn, and practice the yogic techniques. For people who are looking to rejuvenate their mind, body, and soul, we recommend them Yoga Vacations and Yoga Retreat Programs.