- In order to secure your place for Yoga Teacher Training Course, you are required to pay a non-refundable deposit of 200 US$ latest within three business days after receiving your registration confirmation. Full payment for the Teacher Training must be received no later than 30 days before the start date to hold your spot. Should for any reason prior timely payment not be possible, payment must be made in full at the time of commencement of the course.
- We accept payment by PayPal, or by (international) bank transfer. For our bank account details please contact us at email@example.com.Be sure to identify your transfer with your name, the date and the training for which you are registering and let us know about it through email.
- It is important that you confirm your spot with us before booking your travel arrangements.
Participant Cancellation and Refund Policy
- If you have to cancel your reservation with our Teacher Training, please inform us as soon as possible.
- If you cancel your reservation altogether up to 30 days prior to start date of your Teacher Training, you will forfeit your advance payment of 200 US$.
- A remaining balance may be used as credit for another event within one year of the start of your cancellation. Should you require more time to prepare/plan for your attendance of a later course or teacher training, please let us know and we will consider exceptions to this rule. For last minute cancellations (less than 30 days prior to start date of your Teacher Training) any fees paid will be non-refundable as it may not be possible for us to fill the place which was kept and secured for you.
- Exceptions to our policy cannot be made for any reason, including personal injuries or emergencies. If you arrive late or need to leave your Teacher Training early, you will not receive any refund on the remaining time of your scheduled stay.
- There is no cancellation nor refund for any reason including but not limited to natural disasters, acts of terrorism, illness, health conditions, medical or personal or family or work emergencies, change of mind. If you cannot reach the Teacher Training due to unforeseen circumstances such as strikes, weather circumstances, and missed, delayed or cancelled flights, Teacher Training fees are non-refundable. Still we offer in such a case to utilize your balance payments for another course or teacher training within 1 year.
Cancellation and Refund Policy
If Anushasan Yoga may cancel or change a scheduled teacher training date for any reason – what has not happened so far -, we will notify you as soon as possible and you may transfer all payments to another Teacher Training, or you may request a refund of your payments to us, constituting a full settlement including your advance payment of 200 US$.
For more information or any specific questions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for understanding and respecting our Tution and Refund Policy.