- The students may turn up for the course, one day before its commencement. They may arrive latest on the day when the course actually commences. Students can leave one day upon course completion. Any student who arrives earlier and leaves after the specified days is liable to pay for the number of days for food and accommodation. Or, they can arrange for food and accommodation themselves.
- An induction session would be conducted on the day of the course commencement
after breakfast. All students need to ensure that they pay the balance amount of the
course fee right away after the induction session is over. It is important to note that
any request for late payment will not be entertained.
- Course fee once paid in full will not be refunded under any circumstances neither it will be adjusted towards future courses.
- The management team has every right to decide on and change the daily schedule, venue and accommodation for the course after taking the availability and weather
conditions of the place into consideration.
- Any student registered for the Yoga Teacher Training course has to attend all the classes, being mandatory. However, exceptions can be considered in case of illness or
any other medical issue. In such a case, students have to take prior permission from
the acharyas to refrain from attending the class.
- All students should abide by the rules of the yoga academy. They should keep up with the meal timings and refrain from the alcohol use or any form of drugs, causing no
damage to any equipment in the room or the academy
- All students are required to focus their attention on the yoga faculty and avoid disturbing the class or creating any nuisance.
- All students must cooperate and behave politely in the course completion. Any
student found causing annoyance or disturbing others in or out of the class and found
not following the rules will not only be terminated from the Yoga Teacher Training
course but their course fee will not be refunded as well.
- In case the management team finds any student not complying with the rules or
displaying aggressive behavior toward others, Anushasan Yoga Academy reserves the
right to expel the student at any time during the duration of the course.
- Every student is required to have a minimum of 90% attendance to be eligible for receiving the certificate.